Find out your anticipation:
First step you need to take before choosing any country, College, University and Degree is determining your expectations about studying in abroad. Try to understand what study abroad is. Try to answer these questions:
- Reason to choose study in abroad?
- What are the Pros and Cons about study abroad?
- Which degree you want to study (major, minor)?
- What is your Area of interest (course)?
- What are the requirements needed by your home university?
- What is your expectation about the foreign country, their culture, politics, environment, safety, People behaviors etc?
- Where do you want to live? Whether inside the campus or outside the campus? With your family or alone?
- What is the cost of living in the country and also the cost of studying?
Find out the correct university:
The main aspect about studying abroad is finding out the right place i.e. university to study. Most of the students who want to study abroad mainly focus on the environment of the University and the entertainment features. Don’t choose the university only based on the environment, weather, and beautiful beaches near the university. Look at the universities which have good reputation on the degree and course you want to study. Find out the University Rankings and also make sure about the university’s international standard.
We will discuss about the remaining myths about study abroad in our next post..