Here is the continuation of our previous blog post Top 10 Universities in the World – Part 1
6. University of Oxford UK: It is the second oldest surviving university founded in 1096. It is located at Wellington Square, Oxford. It has four categories of academic divisions likely: Mathematical, Humanities, Physical and Life Sciences, Medical Sciences and Social Sciences.
7. Imperial College London UK: It was established in 1907 and located in London, UK. It was ranked 3rd in Europe universities. It contains international students from 126 countries. It is a science based university and has 14 Noble prize winners. It is also the largest medical school in Europe.
8. University of Chicago USA: It has six professional schools and total of 15,000 students. It owns 87 Nobel Prize Laureates. It is located in Chicago, USA. It is private research University.
9. California Institute of Technology USA: It is situated in Pasadena, California. It is simply called as Caltech and it is a private research university. It has six academic divisions for Science and Engineering namely, 1. Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, 2. Biology, 3. Geological and planetary sciences, 4.Physics, Mathematics and Astronomy, 5. Engineering and applied sciences, 6.Humanities and social sciences.
10. Princeton University USA: It was established in 1746 and it is situated in Princeton, New Jersey, USA. It has 17 National medals of Science Winners, 35 Nobel Laureates and three National Humanities Medical winners. It was ranked as 9th best US University.